Start New Load
- Start New Load (from within the Task screen)
- New Load with Same Chemical Brew: Yes (existing brew will load), No (manually load a new chemical brew)
- (Select Paddock)
- Litres this Fill (volume of carrier to be added to spray tank)
- Added to Load (amount of each chemical added to tank)
Start New Load can occur from a number of places in the App.
- Under the Paddock icon there will be a Tractor next to each Paddock, once clicked it will load a Task screen with that Paddock's name, hectares and crop type.
- Under the Task icon there will be a New Task button top left of screen. This will open a new Task screen but with no details except for a carrier rate.
- If you are within the Task screen of a completed load (i.e. a Record), or partially completed Task (In-Progress Task) there is a Start New Load button bottom left hand corner. This will allow you to create a new load with the same brew that exiting on the initial Task screen.
So it is helpful to remember which button reloads the Task screen with what information.
The following steps utilize the Start New Load button from within a Task screen showing a previous tasks chemical brew details.
Step 1: Click the Start New Load button from within the Task screen
Step 2: Click Yes if you want to create a new load using the same chemical brew as in the initial Task screen or click No if you want to build a new chemical brew from scratch or load one of your saved brews using the Load Brew button.
If you clicked Yes then the Task screen will load with the carrier rate L/Ha and the chemicals with their target rates of applications.
Step 3, Enter 'Litres This Fill' amount in to the grey cell. This will be the desired volume of carrier (water) you intend to load into the tank, e.g. 3,000 litres. This may be a full tank or part thereof. Tap on the cell to enter the figures and press 'Done' on the keyboard.
Once the 'Litres This Fill' figure is entered, the chemical information in the At Start column automatically computes. These specific individual chemical amounts advise the spray operator how much of each chemical is to be added while loading the boom spray tank.
Step 4, In the grey cells on each chemical line enter the exact amount of each chemical added to the spray tank. This is important as it is a record of the actual chemical added, which may be slightly over or under the desired amount. (In addition once the Inventory module is completed then these actual amount represents what is taken from your chemical store).
Step 5, Click on 'Done' The boom spray is now loaded and ready to travel from your depot and set up in the selected paddock. On pressing Done the Task screen reverts to the Review Actual Task Screen. At the top of the list the Task (listed by paddock) you are about to commence will be listed. It will have a Date Completed status of Not Started.
The next step in the process is to commence spraying. As you do this, in the 'Review Actual Task' screen Tap on the Paddock you are about to spray. This will reopen the Task screen for that paddock.
The remainder of the Task screen will need to be completed at varying stages of the spray operation, read Spraying Using the Task Screen